April 16, 2005

OOPS !

OOOPS !!
i'm right now using my bro's comp. and there's no text decoration on the words leh. it's only my dad's laptop that shows some funny thingy. oh no. it's so ghastly sia. so all these while i've been maluating myself ! :X haha and about the tagbd, using my dad's laptop the font colour is black. oh my. that laptop's possessed !!

umms anyway. enrolment is confirmed on 7 may. (: heard from some sec ones it'll be held at somewhere not confirmed yet, most probably golf course ?! oh my. so rich. but yay ! hopefully can play golf !
-.-
sigh. why we year 2's enrolment so simple ? AT SCHOOL'S FORUM. tsk. irritating. other levels had theirs not in school. :'(

well, jialing hurry go collect the patrol tees ! (: i cant wait to have it ! :D haha i dont know why.

and yesyes. where are the sec ones ? too busy for enrolment ? bu2 hui4 ba4, sec ones not as bad as sec twos. ):

serene xD

I LOVE SUNFLOWER ! <3